Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

Brilliant day in the Waldorf. Top blues, no knobs, pure unadulterated emotion.

And yes, I did cry :)

Got pure bruises today and even my lungs feel sore if that's possible!

Brilliant build up to a brilliant day, pub was an excellent choice BS and in the end what a result. Just come out of work so I need to go and eat but thanks to you all for sharing the day, was just incredible the way it happened. Amazing, and I don't often use that word. Cheers to all.

citygal1 said:
enjoyed i in here, massive amoun of bruises today though! ha

I hope that wasn't my fault, .....was a great day and an absolute pleasure to meet all of you, thought we were going to pop the windows with the bedlam when kun scored :)

Brilliant in the Waldorf.

Zaba had to time his goal just in time for my mate getting the pints in, smelt like a brewery for the rest of the day.

And then the spoons and the statue outside for a bit of love.

I was the one singing 'where were you when we were shit' at the police trying to move us away from the gardens.

had the time of my life in the waldorf with some really nice people.and the tallest man in the world had to stand in front of me.we had a right laugh and lots of tears.Thanx to the lad at the front who sat next to my son (11 year old with the blue curly wig) and made him welcome.best football day in my life.I keep blubbering like a baby every time I watch that 3rd one go in. HUGS AND KISSES to you all.Phil the 45 year old with blue city polo shirt and specs and electric fag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.