Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me you cheeky fuck. I am not dealing tickets! Both my wife and I are long standing Seasoncard holders, who for this season did not enrol on the League Cup Scheme. I want to use her Seasoncard to buy a ticket for my 14 year old son and I want to be charged the child's price. Exactly what part of that do you not understand and how is it dealing tickets?

Things might have changed now but before the £30 away ticket cap I used to buy all my tickets online and changed them to kids prices saved me a fortune over the course of a couple of seasons

Without dragging this out, on every single previous trip to Wembley we have been able to downgrade an adult Seasoncard to buy a child's ticket. I know this because I've used that facility to take my son. My issue is that even if it goes to purchase history, and it will I'm sure, myself and many others will this year have to pay adult prices for a child's ticket because I'll still be buying against an adult supporter number.

It's not the money, it's the principle.
Just pay the money mate and get the ticket in your allotted slot. Tell the kid they're lucky to be have one before loads of adults who don't have enough points yet.

Excuse me you cheeky fuck. I am not dealing tickets! Both my wife and I are long standing Seasoncard holders, who for this season did not enrol on the League Cup Scheme. I want to use her Seasoncard to buy a ticket for my 14 year old son and I want to be charged the child's price. Exactly what part of that do you not understand and how is it dealing tickets?
Think the difference is £10 , if you can save it great but wouldnt go to a lot of trouble myself

Quick question guys; does anybody recall if the Liverpool cup final went down to citycard holders, and if so, did they do it on declining points scale or just to all card holders on day 1? Looking at booking flights, but the way its being done I won't know til about February 19th if i'll be getting tickets..

Quick question guys; does anybody recall if the Liverpool cup final went down to citycard holders, and if so, did they do it on declining points scale or just to all card holders on day 1? Looking at booking flights, but the way its being done I won't know til about February 19th if i'll be getting tickets..

Not sure it did. I think it went to very low ST holders. Sunderland too.

Quick question just added our mates on to our friends and family so we can sit together at Wembley it asked me for their postcodes.
Got to thinking will. all the tickets get sent to my address or will they get sent to each friends address ?

Only available to those on the League Cup Scheme. As I am trying to clearly point out, I don't register on the League Cup Scheme as all games are midweek and I and my wife live nearly 3 hours away. I am however in a position where I can, despite the ridiculous K.O. time, make the final, but rather than take my wife, I would rather use her Seasoncard to buy a ticket for my son. City have decided to prevent me buying a concession for him but want full adult price.

Tbf thay's the terms of the seasoncard for everyone, adult cards buy adult tickets, Understand why you aren't in the cup scheme, but surely you annot blame the club for just using the fair system of cup schemer and attendees of the rounds get priority.

Why not cisit tge ticlet office and explain the situation as the clyb allow ticket exchanges from concession to adult at home game sso may be able to accomodate.

but we are all in the same boat and knew that from the seasons start.

My mate is in a similar predicament but for himself as he won't join the cup scheme and is only eligable on feb15th by thne expect the dearest tickets left and wanted the other 8 of us to qait so we can sut tovether even though we are eligable from feb 1st.

naturally we have told him tough tits as we know he will get one.

Hope you can sort something out though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.