Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know and recommend any decent ticket agencies?
Club Wembley seats are looking extremely difficult to get hold of.
I phoned them direct and was told they are only selling Club Wembley tickets
to 'overseas partners'. To buy tickets it has to be through one of their offical
partners and you need a passport and flight info - unbelievable!

The guy said there is massive demand as Arsenal are local with a huge fan base
and everyone else just wants to watch our style and brand of football.

I phoned a ticket agency I know, who I have dealt with in the past and known to be reliable
and they said exactly the same.
Any help appreciated.

How about ringing the Hospitality Team at City and seeing if they have any Cup Final packages for you.

was gonna say 15000ish but when I checked the attendances for the games thought it would be suprising to have 35000 on paper tickets, though I supose season carders not on cup schemes tend to go still and members

Quick question guys; does anybody recall if the Liverpool cup final went down to citycard holders, and if so, did they do it on declining points scale or just to all card holders on day 1? Looking at booking flights, but the way its being done I won't know til about February 19th if i'll be getting tickets..

For Liverpool, my two (young adult) sons got in by the skin of their teeth i.e. the last day before tickets sold out. Both were seasoncard holders, but not on the cup scheme and each had low points - between 1500 and 2500. I recall that when I phoned to book them, the girl advised there were very few tickets left, so I doubt that they went as far as non-seasoncard holders.

I have 19 Feb also earmarked as the day they qualify, so hopefully will be able to do so again. You might want to ring and pay the small fee, rather than book online, because there seemed to be a bit more availability as to blocks etc than was indicated online. I've no idea why that was the case - but the girl was very helpful and efficient.

Hope that helps - anyone who posts claiming that it will, or will not go to Citycard holders, are just taking a guess.

For Liverpool, my two (young adult) sons got in by the skin of their teeth i.e. the last day before tickets sold out. Both were seasoncard holders, but not on the cup scheme and each had low points - between 1500 and 2500. I recall that when I phoned to book them, the girl advised there were very few tickets left, so I doubt that they went as far as non-seasoncard holders.

I have 19 Feb also earmarked as the day they qualify, so hopefully will be able to do so again. You might want to ring and pay the small fee, rather than book online, because there seemed to be a bit more availability as to blocks etc than was indicated online. I've no idea why that was the case - but the girl was very helpful and efficient.

Hope that helps - anyone who posts claiming that it will, or will not go to Citycard holders, are just taking a guess.

Agree. I just about got a ticket against Liverpool. Im season ticket holder and had just over 1250 points last time which was the lowest band befoe it was open to all season ticket holders. I logged on and bought one at exactly 2 o clock. There were only a handful left on the planner at that time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.