Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we allowed to say very nice, or is that not PC any more
you are allowed to say "I'm sure this person will deliver an interesting and entertaining audio/visual performance for all of the fans"

does anyone think this game will go on general sale? i went to the WBA and Leicester away game plus the wolves home game.

Straight tube to the top of Wembley mate, just turn left or right on the walk to the ground at the top of Wembley Way.

Our lot tend to park there and go back for a few afterwards but some stop and then drive to Wembley and park at the ground. Done it for every trip so far.

Atmos is great DJ after the match, food available and cheap beer certainly for London prices, 3 bars etc.

Gives me an excuse to post this again...

Thanks mate, I have emailed them from the website and will hopefully get sorted.

Surely it's only the pubs around the ground that are allocated to the two clubs ... would be surprised if you had a problem. Arsenal fans will be heading out of London to Wembley so whilst you could bump into arsenal fans ... as we could going from Watford... in general I can't see it being an issue for you.

cheers mate

Anyone know and recommend any decent ticket agencies?
Club Wembley seats are looking extremely difficult to get hold of.
I phoned them direct and was told they are only selling Club Wembley tickets
to 'overseas partners'. To buy tickets it has to be through one of their offical
partners and you need a passport and flight info - unbelievable!

The guy said there is massive demand as Arsenal are local with a huge fan base
and everyone else just wants to watch our style and brand of football.

I phoned a ticket agency I know, who I have dealt with in the past and known to be reliable
and they said exactly the same.
Any help appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.