Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon there will be good demand for the Cup Final Tickets and Blues will need to be season card holders for a couple of years to get one.

We have received the allocation our Supporters Club asked for.

I need tickets for mates who dont have seasoncards and know I will struggle as cant see it going to general sale.This team has a chance of winning a lot so people will want to say they were there.

Firstly you said they got “all the tickets they asked for” second I go every week and so do my lads including the semi final you plank. My kids are 7 and 9 and take the trouble to be on the league cup scheme, which helps the club in every round. Don’t fucking lecture me about it, it came up cos you brought it up in your post smart arse

Haha. Keep your hair on. Your obviously a super fan.

You won’t have any trouble getting tickets mate.

I need tickets for mates who dont have seasoncards and know I will struggle as cant see it going to general sale.This team has a chance of winning a lot so people will want to say they were there.

Spot on Tiblisi. Also some people’s fallback of Club Wembley doesn’t seem to be much of an option this year with big demand from Arsenal

Haha. Keep your hair on. Your obviously a super fan.

You won’t have any trouble getting tickets mate.
Again you accused me of not helping the club out by not going to the semi, which I corrected you on. The super fans are obviously the ones in the OSC’s because they get tickets with easier criteria than fans not in OSC’s, and that has always been the case. A good example, sjoke fac final, saw 4 lads from the midlands area that I used to see in the 80’s at lots of away games,said not seen them for years, and their response was “oh we hardly go any more, but **** from the SC sorted them out with tickets. There were a lot more deserving Blues than these OSC super fans who didn’t get tickets. Always been shit like that

Again you accused me of not helping the club out by not going to the semi, which I corrected you on. The super fans are obviously the ones in the OSC’s because they get tickets with easier criteria than fans not in OSC’s, and that has always been the case. A good example, sjoke fac final, saw 4 lads from the midlands area that I used to see in the 80’s at lots of away games,said not seen them for years, and their response was “oh we hardly go any more, but **** from the SC sorted them out with tickets. There were a lot more deserving Blues than these OSC super fans who didn’t get tickets. Always been shit like that

There’s always going to be some negative examples mate. We took 10 to Swansea for a midweek game where our Club was given a reduced allocation because we couldn’t sell more than 1,400 or so. I could list many other games like this including Boro Away last season.

There’s always going to be some negative examples mate. We took 10 to Swansea for a midweek game where our Club was given a reduced allocation because we couldn’t sell more than 1,400 or so. I could list many other games like this including Boro Away last season.
Such super fans! But the issue isn’t those 10 is it, it’s all the other ones. A fan who is in an SC is no better than a fan who isn’t in an SC, and shouldn’t be entitled to higher ticket priority, but we won’t ever agree on this

Such super fans! But the issue isn’t those 10 is it, it’s all the other ones. A fan who is in an SC is no better than a fan who isn’t in an SC, and shouldn’t be entitled to higher ticket priority, but we won’t ever agree on this

I am all for higher points holders being prioritised and I told you everyone in our group of 50 for Wembley has had season cards for Yonks.

Anyway, going back to the purpose of my original post, I just wanted Bluemooners to know this might sell out a bit higher than some think e.g. because there is much more enthusiasm compared to the run up to last year’s Semi when we were in mixed form and also suffering from atrocious refereeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.