Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which pubs to go to then?

Shame we don't have the green man

What's this torch pub like?

It’s okay tbf plenty of blues and drinks obviously! Just abit of a shithole although the Wembley area is!

If it’s like other year, if you want food, get food either before you go in to the pub or when you’re on the way to Wembley cause they didn’t let me back in when I left and tried to return. Best bet is to stand outside hopefully it’s not to cold lol inside was really cramped.

I remember being at Wembley for the Chelsea Semi-Final, a guy was that drunk he was asleep on the floor at the turnstile and a copper was trying to wake him up whilst standing on his ticket so the wind didn't blow it away. In the end the copper lifted him up told him he wasn't going in and carried him away. Why go all that way to be like that come kick off? Just stay in your local pub watch the match on TV then go home.
That sounds like the pissed up buffoon i tried to sneak in with, double up.
The twat was that sozzled he couldn’t find his ticket as i approached the turnstile behind him and it came right on top, the useless ****!

I reckon there will be good demand for the Cup Final Tickets and Blues will need to be season card holders for a couple of years to get one.

We have received the allocation our Supporters Club asked for.

Last edited:
Why does someone in a SC get a ticket over someone with more points? Always been ridiculous that one. So people who can’t be arsed to do on the league cup scheme can still get priority over those that do just cause their SC “got the allocation they asked for”, horrible

Why does someone in a SC get a ticket over someone with more points? Always been ridiculous that one

I knew this would come up. They haven’t. Everyone in our group has had a season ticket for yonks.

Btw: what did ou do to help the Club when we were getting hammered for slow ticket sales before last Cup’s semi final. The tickets were on general sale btw

I knew this would come up. They haven’t. Everyone in our group has had a season ticket for yonks.

Btw: what did ou do to help the Club when we were getting hammered for slow ticket sales before last Cup’s semi final. The tickets were on general sale btw
Firstly you said they got “all the tickets they asked for” second I go every week and so do my lads including the semi final you plank. My kids are 7 and 9 and take the trouble to be on the league cup scheme, which helps the club in every round. Don’t fucking lecture me about it, it came up cos you brought it up in your post smart arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.