Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can choose the exact row and seat when you phone.

That's what I did this morning.

I always do this for Wembley - it's definitely worth paying the £2.50 booking fee.

Good advice this mate. I bought a CAT A ticket for last year's semi-final and the seat was total rubbish - about 10 rows from the front. It should have been a bottom category seat. I still haven't much of an opinion on the match as I couldn't judge it from there.

Good advice this mate. I bought a CAT A ticket for last year's semi-final and the seat was total rubbish - about 10 rows from the front. It should have been a bottom category seat. I still haven't much of an opinion on the match as I couldn't judge it from there.

I know, you end up turning around to watch it on the big screens when the action is at the other end.

I know, you end up turning around to watch it on the big screens when the action is at the other end.
This was near the halfway line but too close to the front to get any perspective. It was ridiculous that this was a Cat A ticket. I detest sittin at the front. You can’t get any feel for the game.

What do the categories mean? I want level one but as someone said too near the front is a waste of time. I am looking on the ticket site now and there are tickets on level one for £40 and £72. Does a £72 ticket mean you are higher up and therefore it is a better view?/It I'd bloody baffling!

What do the categories mean? I want level one but as someone said too near the front is a waste of time. I am looking on the ticket site now and there are tickets on level one for £40 and £72. Does a £72 ticket mean you are higher up and therefore it is a better view?/It I'd bloody baffling!
Yes the £72 tickets on L1 are higher up, I'd advise getting as far back as you can in the £72 blocks.

The problem that I and some others have with L1 is that the rake is shallower than on the top level so although the view improves as you go back it's still not that great for those of us who have s/cards in the top tier at the Etihad. I've opted for a £40 ticket on row 36 in 527, which is probably a bit too high for most but I was trading off cost against view and this looked the best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.