Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the £72 tickets on L1 are higher up, I'd advise getting as far back as you can in the £72 blocks.

The problem that I and some others have with L1 is that the rake is shallower than on the top level so although the view improves as you go back it's still not that great for those of us who have s/cards in the top tier at the Etihad. I've opted for a £40 ticket on row 36 in 527, which is probably a bit too high for most but I was trading off cost against view and this looked the best bet.

Thanks. I have been a few times and have my old stubs somewhere I wish I had kept them. I was up in the God's for the Chelsea semi final and although a great view I felt too removed from the action. The Wigan game I was behind the goal to the left and s decent view, similar to the Sunderland game only I was on the right there, both lower tier. I am sure I was on something like row 25/27.

In the queue now for 20 minutes my position 20. In true City cock up tradition the recorded message still has YESTERDAY'S qualifying points criteria on it lol!

For some reason website was playing up this morning and wouldnt take either of my saved credit/debit cards. Good job i had another one or would have been struggling. Dont know if this was a general problem or maybe specific to my cards though not had any previous problems.

Had to wait until today because my sister was on lower points than me and my dad but glad we did now. Got perfect seats for us block 111 row 27.

This is bizarre. Got to number two and now been listening to the most depressing version of blue moon I have heard played at full volume for 20 minutes!!

This is bizarre. Got to number two and now been listening to the most depressing version of blue moon I have heard played at full volume for 20 minutes!!

Was the exact same for me mate, was on hold for 45 mins before I got through.
Was very close to hanging up and buying online.

Was the exact same for me mate, was on hold for 45 mins before I got through.
Was very close to hanging up and buying online.

Surely if you are at number two then being put through must be imminent?? It has been about another 25 minutes now! They need to employ more bloody operators, some things never change st City!

Surely if you are at number two then being put through must be imminent?? It has been about another 25 minutes now! They need to employ more bloody operators, some things never change st City!

I got to 1 and then spent 20 mins before someone answered. Don't think it helps that the call centre is not directly employed by city. Its just a call centre somewhere down south, completely different to supporter services.

I got to 1 and then spent 20 mins before someone answered. Don't think it helps that the call centre is not directly employed by city. Its just a call centre somewhere down south, completely different to supporter services.

Sorted now it took 1hour 35 minutes from start to finish. The bloke was great on the other end though when I did get through, lower tier left of the goal row 34 and an aisle seat so happy with that. For any blues still sweating he said there are loads of seats left.

It is my own fault though when I looked today it said the lines are open 24 hours so I could have rang early hours I was up then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.