tickets distribution for todays game

Re: tickets disrtibution for todays game

Markie07 said:
uwerosler28 said:
at the front of block 101 today there was a group of at least 30 asian fans all with huge cameras one even videoing on his full sized ipad , quite funny to watch, and the obligitory half and half scarves but i thought this game sold out at quite high level of points for blue card holders so how would this large group of ended up with these tickets?

the guys who were in 101 were from that coke advert that joe hart was doing and they won a chance to score a pen with joe hart didn't know they got tickets as well, it's on the latest inside city on the main website now, i saw them all going up stairs about 30 mins in the first half.

I saw them as well all going upstairs in 101 with ID regarding the Coke company, recognised the bloke with the ponytail from the Inside City clip.

Walked back around the perimeter back to their seats at the start of the second half. Not sure if any of them supported City but they had won a soft drink competition.

ALBY ALBY ALBY said:
mammutly said:
mancityscot said:
sick and fucking tired of them, cant fucking stand them at our club. get the fuck out!!!!

Sadly, we will be seeing more of them. Financial fair play means the club has to have sponsors and sponsors want to impress their clients, friends and potential business partners by having access to match tickets.

You can bet that hundreds of tickets at every big game will be passed on to and via sponsors. And a lot of these people will be paying a ridiculous price for a ticket - a mate of mine who works for an investment company sourced 8 tickets for Spurs v Chelsea last season as a 'gift' to a favoured client. The tickets came from a big retail company who got them from a TV company - for the 8 tickets together, the price to my mate was 5 grand.

Yep - like it or lump it, but unfortunately it comes with being succesful and even more so with FFP. The only ways fans are going to be able to "keep it real" is to support some shit like Wigan or Bolton.

This is the price we will pay.

Sad but true. A year or two from now we will all be Wigan and Bolton fans. Who would believe we'd be driven to that?

I'm gutted. I wanted to stay City forever :-(

if city fans turned up ,for the run of the mill games ,there would be no need for viagogo ,also a city fan i know sold his ticket to a red for a huge profit,never mind having a pop at "tourists" the real problem stems from "our own,

Anyone seen wearing one of those hideous half and half scarfs at the next home game should be dealt with and turfed out the ground can't for the life of me get my head round why any city fan would buy one!

I noticed a few wankers taking photos of Van Persie when he was taking a corner in the first half

Stood up filming Rooney's slide on his knees, some even with smiles on their faces!

cityfan1.PNG

Don't care how improper it sounds, but they are fairweather plastic tw@ts and I hope it's acceptable to have that opinion on BM. I've been in the camp that has begrudging acceptance that we need these fans for Financial Fair Play, but if our stadium was to ever be even 25% occupied by these types, I think I'd prefer us banned from Europe and playing domestically (and this is from someone who loves European football!).

Corporate tickets have happened since we moved to the ground, don't have a problem with them, just as long as they are in corporate areas e.g. Level 2 along the sides.

As for viagogo, why is anyone selling tickets on this? We need to organise an official boycott that the club could recognise to get rid of this crap idea.

dronefromsector7g said:
Still rather see Mancs in the ground.

What about Blues from other parts of the country that have been going for years? Should we now stop because some of those that couldnt be bothered when we were crap now want to attend?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.