tickets distribution for todays game

Re: tickets disrtibution for todays game

Was Tom Cruise at the City of Manchester to promote his big film?

Theyre just tourist types. People who want to see a big game full of star players. It looked ridiculous, but truth be told I cant really say Im too upset about it. I dont think it warrants all the jingoism.

jamielowndes said:
Theyre just tourist types. People who want to see a big game full of star players. It looked ridiculous, but truth be told I cant really say Im too upset about it. I dont think it warrants all the jingoism.

It's not jingoism though, if they were here to support City, then fair enough, but to have them smiling as that fat scouser slides on his knees and taking their pics leaves a really bitter taste in my mouth - I'm lucky enough to have a season ticket but what about those blues who are missing out on tickets because of these tourists?

I completely accept that success brings a global fan base but I fear we are becoming everything we despise about United.

Loukas said:
Corporate tickets have happened since we moved to the ground, don't have a problem with them, just as long as they are in corporate areas e.g. Level 2 along the sides.

As for viagogo, why is anyone selling tickets on this? We need to organise an official boycott that the club could recognise to get rid of this crap idea.

I think viagogo is a good idea, it looks quite clear that the derby ticket fiasco on here was somewhat reduced this time by the ticket exchange, unfortunately their fees are unacceptable, charging a higher admin fee for a more expensive ticket is disgraceful and should be illegal. I also really don't understand how these new fans are suddenly able to jump into a derby match regardless of corporate tickets, I'd like a proper explanation.

Blumers Bloomers said:
jamielowndes said:

It's not jingoism though, if they were here to support City, then fair enough, but to have them smiling as that fat scouser slides on his knees and taking their pics leaves a really bitter taste in my mouth - I'm lucky enough to have a season ticket but what about those blues who are missing out on tickets because of these tourists?

I completely accept that success brings a global fan base but I fear we are becoming everything we despise about United.
Might have been this thread, or somewhere else, but I read that they had won a sponsors competition.

Season ticket in 308. Was full of rags who I assume bought tickets on viagogo?

Club needs to sort this out as blues are missing out on tickets and this has potential to kick off

mancityscot said:
there looked to be loads of the fuckers in the north stand, especially when we scored, the lack of celebration was shockiing to say the least. just folk sat down when we scored. couldnt believe it. want them to fuck off, detestable people

That's a bit harsh. Don't blame them; blame the system.

fathellensbellend said:
dronefromsector7g said:
fathellensbellend said:
10 women sat in front of me today, definately the 1st match they have ever been to, they weren't even arsed about the game.

i also witnessed 2 oriental women come out of the city superstore with both a bag from city, but strangely a bag from old trafford (eco friendly white bags), they then organised their shopping by putting the utd merchandise at the bottom of the city merchandise they had purchased.

who needs real city fans at the derby when we can sell tickets to these fanatics.
They could've been buying presents maybe. Still rather see Mancs in the ground.

no doubt they were, but to walk around with a utd bag on your shoulder, while wearing a city scarf, it's just plain wierd.

Well perhaps if you had a quiet word and explained the etiquette of football rivalary in Manchester it may have helped her understand!

Iv been saying it for a while now. Its an absolute joke and we are turning into everything we hate most(THEM)

BluePurgatory said:
fathellensbellend said:
dronefromsector7g said:
They could've been buying presents maybe. Still rather see Mancs in the ground.

no doubt they were, but to walk around with a utd bag on your shoulder, while wearing a city scarf, it's just plain wierd.

Well perhaps if you had a quiet word and explained the etiquette of football rivalary in Manchester it may have helped her understand!

the bigger issue here though is the club are putting these innocent, but naive fans in danger. I have no desire to see anyone fight over a football match, but by placing these people into the city sections, while being totally oblivious to their actions (ie a utd club stor bag over their shoulder), then they are running the very real risk of being involved in an incident.

the club are selling tickets beyond the channels that we all recognise, then they have duty of care to explain the situation, ie this is city v utd, a game of tension, show some respect in the home ends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.