tickets from elsewhere, and help other city fans

allan harper said:
I've been offered 3 tickets this week roughly about £250 each, must be a few floating about at the ground tomorrow. If I didn't have a ticket I'd jib the turnstile, what's the worst they can do, throw you out.

Spiteful pigs will lock you in the van and make you miss the game.

Went to the semi and had enough loyalty points for the final but tried and failed to get through to the ticket office on the appointed day. Dashed to the stadium, to be greeted with SOLD OUT. Been waiting over 40 years to go to Wembley. Meanwhile, the FA supply tickets to private firms who distribute them to staff - staff not interested in football - who sell them at extortionate prices to genuine City fans. 3 of my kids have got tickets from independent sources, leaving me and my youngest son without tickets.

Can anyone help ?

dazzmcfc said:
2 of us are coming to manchester from edinburgh for the day but couldnt get tickets for the city square could anyone please recommend a good pub that will be full of city fans? thanks

Go to Mary Dee,s near the ground, get there for about 11.30. About 5 mins in a taxi from the City Centre or jump on the 216 bus from Piccadilly.

BlueT said:
dazzmcfc said:
2 of us are coming to manchester from edinburgh for the day but couldnt get tickets for the city square could anyone please recommend a good pub that will be full of city fans? thanks

Go to Mary Dee,s near the ground, get there for about 11.30. About 5 mins in a taxi from the City Centre or jump on the 216 bus from Piccadilly.
A few of us are going there, just hope there will be lots of blues in

St Ives blue said:
managed to get 2 tickets last week via a friend of a friend who manages a local club- apparently all affiliated football clubs around the country get 2 tickets, so worth ringing round a few local clubs.

Keep hearing about the roundabout where city fans will be congregating before the match, apparently tickets from genuine fans might be available there? Where abouts is this?

Roundabout is at the back of the City end about 200 yards up just follow the noise and Good Luck

I saw a guy buy a ticket off a tout and get in with it so they are down there

Appreciate its late in the day but just had a 'friend' let me and my old man down on two tickets.

Anyone know of any tickets flying around??Please PM me.

Willing to pay anything (I'm desperate)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.