tickets from elsewhere, and help other city fans

Jmo2385 said:
hawkie1970 said:
just got my ticket!!!!!!! all i can say is don't give up. try club wembley ticket holders

I've tried and they all want £500 minimum. How much did you pay?

As for the tickets on craiglists- they're the scammers from Kent!

I paid £250.00 for mine

tasker said:
dont give up hope blues, managed to get 1 last night for face value, after i was going to pay 600quid a pair today.

Damn, how'd you pull that off?

vamps said:
tasker said:
dont give up hope blues, managed to get 1 last night for face value, after i was going to pay 600quid a pair today.

Damn, how'd you pull that off?

Or who did you pull off?

Sorry, someone has to say it......couldn't resist, but really happy you've managed to get one, and glad the world isn't full of rip-off merchants

managed to get 2 tickets last week via a friend of a friend who manages a local club- apparently all affiliated football clubs around the country get 2 tickets, so worth ringing round a few local clubs.

Keep hearing about the roundabout where city fans will be congregating before the match, apparently tickets from genuine fans might be available there? Where abouts is this?

Well done Tasker good to see there are still blues out there who wont rip eachother off im keeping fingers crossed still need one ticket pm please if any going spare CTID

I've been offered 3 tickets this week roughly about £250 each, must be a few floating about at the ground tomorrow. If I didn't have a ticket I'd jib the turnstile, what's the worst they can do, throw you out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.