tickets from elsewhere, and help other city fans

mansour's tow ropes said:
emailed my two nearest FAs

not expecting much, what did people say in their emails? did you just ask for tickets or did you make up some sob story?
All of the above. In particular, ask if they've had any returns mate. This seems to be how some are only just becoming available at this late stage.

LongsightM13 said:

not expecting much, what did people say in their emails? did you just ask for tickets or did you make up some sob story?
All of the above. In particular, ask if they've had any returns mate. This seems to be how some are only just becoming available at this late stage.

ok thanks mate, looking unlikely though!

this is as a backup in case the website i bought one off turns out to be a scam/falls through

neither mate...just asked if they had any of their allocations returned and if so who would i need to speak with to discuss purchases....I gave them my name & address to show i lived in their catchment area for the local cheshire FA

city pal of mine just got one off a referee so they are knocking about. In the stoke section of the fa allocation but hey ho.

Hi

Lookinf for 1 or 2 tickets for Blues travelling from Cape Town, if anybody can help please PM me

I emailed mine and also added if unable to sell on i would make donation to charity of their choice

2 of us are coming to manchester from edinburgh for the day but couldnt get tickets for the city square could anyone please recommend a good pub that will be full of city fans? thanks

I have a ticket for 551 row 33, which side is the Royal Box on? I might bring a camera to this game, first time I have brought a camera to a game since soufampton beat us 1-nil at Maine Road.

The Royal Box will be below you slightly to your left.<br /><br />-- Tue May 10, 2011 9:25 pm --<br /><br />Everybody, don't give up on trying your local Countie FA's. Especially Around the Manchester area. Last year Northants FA sent 60 tickets to my local FA on the Friday before the game. They are more likely to give them to someone who is in the "football family". So if you know anyone who has got their tickets this way, get them to contact them for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.