tickets from elsewhere, and help other city fans

madmank said:
LongsightM13 said:
Finally got a call from an FA contact this morning, got one in the City 'neutral' section, £85 face value. I'm made up, though I was after one for my brother as well. Think he's going to chance it down there.
Keep on it blues, don't give up hope.

great news you must be over the moon.
Cheers mate, yeah, I had just about given up hope.
Could be still worth an email to the county FAs posted above. Wouldn't cost you anything. Apparently mine was a return to one of these.
Like Felix says, still worth going down to the roundabout. The funniest story, whether true or not, was the lad getting arrested down there before the semi, who sold his ticket for face value, with the old bill allowing the transaction to take place before carting him off.

FA cup final. I have 4 Club Wembley seats in the Man City end (WEST End BLOCK 240) and would like to swap for 4 in the East end (Away end) I can arrange to swap seats inside the stadium so there in no risk. (sorry tickets not for sale) Good luck to all have a great day.

Not enough points on my Season ticket so used my sources and got, legitimately, tickets in the Stoke/Neutral end, Block 501. Everyone who was collecting tickets from my source were also in the Stoke/Neutral part so expect an awful lot of blues on the other side of the divide

Quick question if anyone can clarify for me? I have 2 tickets for club wembley block 215 which is in the 'east stand' i'm right in thinking this is the stoke 'end' if so is club wembley neutral or not.

Cheers in advance

club wembley seats are mixed but chances are most will be City fans in our alf and vice versa although it wll be mixed.

We managed to make 2+0 into 7 ...gave mine away to a deserving blue and paid 5 times as much for my ticket, then the daughter won 4 off E-ON, (keep trying any competitions) so I'm sat on my own in the worse seat. "Happy days, we'll all be there"

fathellensbellend said:
So with one week to go how many have sourced tickets from elsewhere, and where are you sat.

i have managed to get 2 more city fans in, they are in the stoke/neutral section, hoping to get another 4 tickets, but not too sure if they will materialise.

good luck anyone who is searching[/quote)

do you know what blocks are the neutral sections i have tickets in block 215 are these stoke fans or neutral????

Can you all be very careful about where your tickets are located. If you turn up with a Man City shirt on, and your tickets are not for the City part of the ground you WILL be denied access, or have to take off your shirt! It's on the paperwork distributed with the tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.