tickets from elsewhere, and help other city fans

LongsightM13 said:
madmank said:
great news you must be over the moon.
Cheers mate, yeah, I had just about given up hope.
Could be still worth an email to the county FAs posted above. Wouldn't cost you anything. Apparently mine was a return to one of these.
Like Felix says, still worth going down to the roundabout. The funniest story, whether true or not, was the lad getting arrested down there before the semi, who sold his ticket for face value, with the old bill allowing the transaction to take place before carting him off.

Might be a bit late but if you live where the local FA is unlikely to be populated with City and Stoke fans then it's worth a go. I have two in the City end through my local FA, £85ea (face value of course). God bless 'em.<br /><br />-- Mon May 09, 2011 4:47 pm --<br /><br />
LongsightM13 said:
madmank said:
great news you must be over the moon.
Cheers mate, yeah, I had just about given up hope.
Could be still worth an email to the county FAs posted above. Wouldn't cost you anything. Apparently mine was a return to one of these.
Like Felix says, still worth going down to the roundabout. The funniest story, whether true or not, was the lad getting arrested down there before the semi, who sold his ticket for face value, with the old bill allowing the transaction to take place before carting him off.

Might be a bit late but if you live where the local FA is unlikely to be populated with City and Stoke fans then it's worth a go. I have two in the City end through my local FA, £85ea (face value of course). God bless 'em.

No chance of a ticket up here.Does anyone know if there is a London branch City supporters club where I can watch the game with City supporters.

bennyboy said:
No chance of a ticket up here.Does anyone know if there is a London branch City supporters club where I can watch the game with City supporters.

There is mate, think lots of blues in London going to pub called Citypride in Farringdon if not going to Wembley

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.citypridelondon.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.citypridelondon.co.uk/</a>

just bit of warning think Farringdon station shut on Saturday

I'm in London and I don't have a ticket but going to Green Man/roundabout to see if I can pick one up

I gave up getting a ticket last week, but then out of the blue (!) had a nice surprise phone call over the weekend (mate had a season ticket holder mate who couldn't make it to the game and had a couple of spare tickets) (or something like that!!).

He didn't want to make a profit out of them but, when I asked, "just £350 for the pair then!". Still, all being well could be the best £350 I've ever spent!

Never been to the new Wembley (altho I still have fond memories of our coach being attacked by Chelsea fans after the Full Members Cup final in '86), so can anyone let me know where the famous roundabout is?

Hi All
This has probably been asked a million times but I have managed to get 2 together via a mate of a mate who works in events management
Apparently they are in club wembley, cat 2 - £115 each
(Very very lucky to get these and I hate going on about it to people who have not-Too many people have missed out on this in my opinion)

But i dont know here they are??
Could they be in the 'club wembley stoke end'?
Is there such a thing? or is it all neutral in club wembley?
Arse is twitching and wont see the seat details until thurs!

Any info appreciated

mate of mine just got me 2 tickets:) phoned me out of the blue. i'll ask to see if he can get anymore for my fellow blues, he works at city. unbelievable AND they will be for face value. here's to fingers crossed.

Yippee

Try looking on buymyticket.com some tickets on there
you can also place an ad asking for tickets, good luck got mine from there

I've managed to get my dad one - £130 for a £115 ticket from an eon comp winner.

bennyboy said:
Give tuearts boots a pm, he runs it.
Think there might have been a thread about their plans a week or two ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.