Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

state of play this morning.

33nwaw1.jpg

Interesting that premium seats seem to sell out very quickly. I tried to get them in 207 yesterday morning and they were all gone then.

So still waiting for citizens window to open and it won't be today now I've heard what a joke. Can't believe they were giving 4 tickets per season card.. Been to every champions league league game me and my son and doubt we will be able to go to the semi at this rate. Not even gonna stress though is what it is typical City

I am a Cityzen Member been trying to get on since 2pm yesterday. Why don't the club do as they promised on the website TELL US when our window will open?

The website isn't letting me choose ticket quantity, so I am getting nowhere. Anyone else having this problem? Tried ringing but I was 123rd in the queue.

The website isn't letting me choose ticket quantity, so I am getting nowhere. Anyone else having this problem? Tried ringing but I was 123rd in the queue.

If you using Apple try putting 22 or a random number (22 seems to be the one most say is working ) in as the quantity it changed to 1 straight away

I get this problem all the time when using a apple if not using a apple try it anyway it may work

As soon as you have entered the 1 (for number of tickets) hit return immediately

A couple of things that are very odd.

1 - Why have a special price for Citizens who have been to all of the matches if they are then at the bottom of the list? (I say this a SC holder on the cup schemes - doesnt affect me but it seems unfair)

2 - This is hampering the sales for the other matches. I can't get through to buy a ticket for Southampton.

Poor show from the ticket office.

On an iPad or iPhone? If so download puffin apparently. I found putting the number required and hitting return almost simultaneously worked.
Also as suggested above. I put 22 in and got the required number.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.