Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Would they relax the criteria during the course of the day? It would seem unfair on those who have been told otherwise
Unfair they messed it up yesterday if they had said at beginning 18th n 19th sc holders only that would have been fine but saying cityzens at 2pm then no then no updates sort of coked it up

I agree it is a complete shambles and I'm not sure if it's manufactured or utter incompetence at this time but they have issued an apology. Whichever it is somebody is in completely the wrong line of work.

“We are aware of the problems on the MCFC ticket website and working hard to resolve the issue. This is also preventing us from selling tickets at the Etihad Stadium ticket office. We apologise for the inconvenience caused & we will let you know once the issue had been resolved. Thank you for your patience.”

So despite comments from other posts - they HAVE issued an apology? Good job we don't believe every moan we read

So despite comments from other posts - they HAVE issued an apology? Good job we don't believe every moan we read

So what difference does that make?

'The club would like to apologise for all the problems with Real Madrid tickets on the website'

There I've done one too.

PS - but it's still all to fuck if you are a Cityzen as weve dished out 2 tickets to everyone

Being the eternal optimist I'm hoping that Cityzen criteria hasn't been released yet because they're trying to devise a way to make it fairer than it has been so far.

I'll keep telling myself that as I rock back and forth curled up in the corner of the room...

If it looks close to selling out before it goes to Cityzens do you want me to get you a ticket so you don't miss out!?

I saw you posted saying you'd been to all the other CL matches this season so it would be unfair for you to miss out.

I think you'll be fine though going by current availability.

Today, the sales window for Real Madrid tickets will remain open to Platinum, Gold and 93:20 Seasoncard only.
Confirmed on twitter

The lack of communication about this is pretty appalling. Apparently at the ground yesterday, someone came out of the back office and told the girls at the front about the decision to not sell to Citizens at 2pm then disappeared leaving them to take the flack from all those who had taken the day off work to go down there. An apology in itself is not good enough they need to inform us what they are doing to rectify the cock up.

I've just had a quick look and I'd say there are up to 10,000 left and sales have slowed right down. This should go down to Cityzens but there will be a scramble when it does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.