Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

state of play this morning.

33nwaw1.jpg
Can't see many Cityzens getting seats. Open sale might be only single seats and those in the periscope zone.

It's been relatively smooth getting on the site from 4pm yesterday and is still this morning.
They should really open it up for Citizens this morning.

They really know how to cock things up don't they?

im in work all day so gona be difficult for me to get a pair, but will have my phone on me so checking twitter updates as have a feeling this afternoon cityzens may get their chance.but you never know it maybe me tomoz, but an update today would be nice

Would they relax the criteria during the course of the day? It would seem unfair on those who have been told otherwise

I am on all the cup schemes, never had a problem with it.

Did not receive my email confirmation about money having been taken out on Sunday.

Eventually got online to see I had not been allocated my seat and neither had my lad.

Fortunately I have bagged us two seats in the same stand but what goes on over there?

This is not the first time we have had problems with the seats this season but it is for acup game.

Last time after complaining I was upgraded to the legends suite. Here goes again.

Same thing happened to me. Got an email on Sunday confirming the boys ticket but not mine. So I thought I would check yesterday and managed to get on to the website to find my seat available for purchase! Good job I checked. Then checked my Cup Scheme Management tab on my account and it says I am not a member of any Cup Scheme despite being award the points for joining and purchasing a ticket for every CL home game this season!

Still can't get over the multiple tickets per supporter number issue, an absolutely diabolical decision. 2 per person is criminal and makes a complete mockery of the loyalty system and the criteria for this game, but 4 each as it was initially is absolute fucking disgraceful.

I can't actually believe the 4 each was delberate, it must have been a mistake. But then you see them leave it at 2 per person and it shows they really don't give a fuck about who fills the seats, they just want them gone.

I feel really sorry for those who are worrying about getting one now, and Cityzen card holders too who would otherwise get one if we saw the usual 1 ticket each rule applied. The stress of being in the lurch is bad enough for Wembley, let alone for a home game that we have 50k tickets for, that our own club are incapable of distributing fairly and effectively.

Being the eternal optimist I'm hoping that Cityzen criteria hasn't been released yet because they're trying to devise a way to make it fairer than it has been so far.

I'll keep telling myself that as I rock back and forth curled up in the corner of the room...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.