Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

If you go on city website - news - ticket and travel information, it now says tickets are available to citizens wednesday at 2pm. Not heard that anywhere else yet though.

if i was to buy a citiyzen membership now and have been to previous champions league games would i be able to get them wednesday 2pm instead of thursday does anyone know ?

New criteria:

Tickets for home supporters* will be available online at mcfc.co.uk/tickets, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)** and in-person at the Etihad Stadium Ticket Office located on the first floor of the City Store, for supporters that meet the following sales criteria:

- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Seasoncard - Monday 18 April at 9am.
- Cityzens Members - Wednesday 20 April at 2pm
- Non-Cityzens Members who attended our home match against PSG - Thursday 21 April at 2pm
- Non-Cityzens Members* - Friday 22 April at 9am.

https://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2016/April/Champions-League-semi-final/1460710759

New criteria:

Tickets for home supporters* will be available online at mcfc.co.uk/tickets, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)** and in-person at the Etihad Stadium Ticket Office located on the first floor of the City Store, for supporters that meet the following sales criteria:

- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Seasoncard - Monday 18 April at 9am.
- Cityzens Members - Wednesday 20 April at 2pm
- Non-Cityzens Members who attended our home match against PSG - Thursday 21 April at 2pm
- Non-Cityzens Members* - Friday 22 April at 9am.

https://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2016/April/Champions-League-semi-final/1460710759

It wouldn't surprise me if the system allowed ST holders with Cityzens membership to gorge themselves on additional tickets at 2pm tomorrow, such is the shamateurism of how the whole process has been handled.

Got 3 in 118, what's it like there? My season ticket is in 111 so never really ventured that south... we are the kippax...

It wouldn't surprise me if the system allowed ST holders with Cityzens membership to gorge themselves on additional tickets at 2pm tomorrow, such is the shamateurism of how the whole process has been handled.

All ST Holders are Cityzens. Can't see anyone wanting a second membership and diluting tier points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.