Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

someone at work bought 2 on his seasoncard and it is showing as -1

will they stop the extras?

i am guessing it has already been covered, but i think it is unfair to be able to buy 2 straight away, 40 k season ticket holders, if everyone had bought 2 then there could have been quite a few season card holders missing out

If you are on the cup scheme but have not received any confirmation of your purchase, make sure your card details are up to date, ie card registered has not expired or has been replaced by a new one.

I assumed mine had gone through until I realised other people had had their confirmations and I had not.

I got a new credit card last month and had not updated my account.

Make sure you check!
Bet you were bricking it!

This is spot on...

"i am guessing it has already been covered, but i think it is unfair to be able to buy 2 straight away, 40 k season ticket holders, if everyone had bought 2 then there could have been quite a few season card holders missing out"

What moron at the club decided it was ok to sell 2 tickets to every season ticket holder? I know time is short to sell the tickets for next week those deciding ticketing policy appear to be inhabiting a different planet.

This is spot on...

"i am guessing it has already been covered, but i think it is unfair to be able to buy 2 straight away, 40 k season ticket holders, if everyone had bought 2 then there could have been quite a few season card holders missing out"

What moron at the club decided it was ok to sell 2 tickets to every season ticket holder? I know time is short to sell the tickets for next week those deciding ticketing policy appear to be inhabiting a different planet.
Maybe it was Pellers, we know his maths ain't that brilliant.

Well I'm staying on site as I did yesterday just in case slows enough they release cityzens tickets early. Though my boss may be catching on as living on phone in work

We only bought our own and no more.

Was a stupid decision to allow 2 for every SC holder, in the 1st place.

I am hoping most SC holders have just bought their own, and no extras.

I suspect that will be the case. I bought 2, as I have a mate who's never done a home CL game until this one, and I've another mate who's used that ticket for every match since we got in the CL, and he would have (unfairly in my view) missed out. Of course there will be some who have taken the piss, and tout theirs, but City can find them, and deal with them accordingly if they so wish, and I hope they do.

Its been on sale to ST holders for two days. If they haven't got one yet then they probably weren't going to bother. There still thousands left for sale. I'd say most Cityzens will get a tickets.

Have people forgot that we nearly didnt sell out PSG and it went on open sale to non members. Should i care if non members get a ticket?

We only bought our own and no more.

Was a stupid decision to allow 2 for every SC holder, in the 1st place.

It didn't even cross my mind to buy my 'spare' tickets yesterday (even though I've got Cityzen card mates who I could buy for) as I assumed the whole thing was a mistake and in danger of being revoked at a later date. Doesn't seem to be the case though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.