Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

someone at work bought 2 on his seasoncard and it is showing as -1

will they stop the extras?

i am guessing it has already been covered, but i think it is unfair to be able to buy 2 straight away, 40 k season ticket holders, if everyone had bought 2 then there could have been quite a few season card holders missing out

I did the same yesterday and bought 2 on my SC and now my account is also showing as -1. Not sure if they will refund the money and not issue the paper ticket? are they able to go back on it even though the tickets have been paid for? proper mess the whole thing isn't it

Another update from @MCFCHELP

Tickets for Real Madrid for Cityzens members & all other supporters will be announced in due course via the Club website and @MCFCHELP

WTF?

Its been on sale to ST holders for two days. If they haven't got one yet then they probably weren't going to bother. There still thousands left for sale. I'd say most Cityzens will get a tickets.

Have people forgot that we nearly didnt sell out PSG and it went on open sale to non members. Should i care if non members get a ticket?

I used all 5 season tickets we have to buy 2 tickets on each card.For family members who are all long time Blues who cant get a seasoncard due to finances,ill health,jobs etc.Some are Cityzens too.
Every ticket is going to a Blue,my Dad for instance who was at Wembley 56,I would never sell on a ticket at more than face value and despise those that do,scum bags.

That said I think it was a bit daft to allow more than one but I presume they knew that seasoncard holders would not take up their allocation........or could not get through so would give up.

Mine has gone to minus now,hope that does not mean they are cancelled and we cant get in on the night,travel etc has been booked!

I did the same yesterday and bought 2 on my SC and now my account is also showing as -1. Not sure if they will refund the money and not issue the paper ticket? are they able to go back on it even though the tickets have been paid for? proper mess the whole thing isn't it
IIRC they have revoked tickets in the past (I remember an instance a few years ago I think) due to some error - was it away fans buying home tickets in a European game or something??

Saying that I really can't see them cancelling the tickets sold yesterday, it would be a whole new logistical nightmare and PR fuckup for the club to deal with.

IIRC they have revoked tickets in the past (I remember an instance a few years ago I think) due to some error - was it away fans buying home tickets in a European game or something??

Saying that I really can't see them cancelling the tickets sold yesterday, it would be a whole new logistical nightmare and PR fuckup for the club to deal with.

Yeah mate I remember them doing that. However in this instance I think they under estimated (somehow) how in demand this game would be and have now gone back to allocating 1 ticker per SC. So its an error of sorts but more City going back on their word... the only way they could make this whole saga worse is if they were to decide to revoke 1 of the 2 tickets sold. chaos

I got two yesterday one each on two of the three season cards in the household. (My daughter can't go she has a job interview in London) Wish I had bought the extras now , I could have got two on daughter plus the remaining one on each card =4. )so that those who have done the hard miles could ha e them . Never crossed my mind and I had a bastard of a job getting on took hours. Anyway see you in 101 as didn't get our own seats. I got a confirmation email immediately.

I've just realised that this demand chaos is going to impact the Youth Cup attendance. I was about to buy 4 tickets but I've realised that without waiting for hours I can't.

They need to have a rethink on that. Cash admittance I suppose, if they can do that. If they can't there will be hardly anyone there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.