Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Thank you very much. Didn't expect someone to go through that much effort so it's much appreciated.

No problem pal, only took 5 minutes. I've been in your boat countless times before trying to get cup final tickets and the like. Once you've done the sums a few times you can work it out quite quickly :-)

Would appear there are some on here selling their extra available tickets to people for extreme amounts are well above the face value.
Shame on you profiteering from fellows blues.
I to took the option to buy the extra tickets I was given. With a concience and understanding the importance of this match considering our history, I sold the extra to my neighbour at face value. Yes I could of made a few extra Bob, but this is something that we long suffering city fans of old should be sharing. All I can say is, I hope those who are ripping off people are caught and given lifetime bans from the ground. Just remember, some of those you sell to will have wobbly gobs. It won't take a scientist at city to workout from the position of the "talkers" to work out where the seller of so many extra tickets sold to him by city actually sits if he/she was dumb enough to get tickets allocated close to where he/she sits sits.
Shocked at some of the prices being banded around on these forums..... Rant over

Would appear there are some on here selling their extra available tickets to people for extreme amounts are well above the face value.
I to took the option to buy the extra tickets I was given. With a concience and understanding the importance of this match considering our history, I sold the extra to my neighbour at face value. Yes I could of made a few extra Bob, but this is something that we long suffering city fans of old should be sharing. All I can say is, I hope those who are ripping off people are caught and given lifetime bans from the ground. Just remember, some of those you sell to will have wobbly gobs. It won't take a scientist at city to workout from the position of the "talkers" to work out where the seller of so many extra tickets sold to him by city actually sits if he/she was dumb enough to get tickets allocated close to where he/she sits sits.
Shocked at some of the prices being banded around on these forums..... Rant over
City will know who bought each seat

WTF are you on about?

just got back in after a night on the holts' and i'm sure teetotal folk are scratching their heads, did you write for 3-2-1 ?

Amazing how your neighbour gets a ticket when people who have been to all euro games this season can't

anyone know the current state of affairs ? Still holding out for a ticket come 2pm Thursday

More tickets sold, I would guess about 3-4k left across the ground.

image.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.