Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

anyone know the current state of affairs ? Still holding out for a ticket come 2pm Thursday

Using a more rudimentary form of the calculations I used to estimate the remaining seats last night (see my post on page 151 of this thread) I estimate there are between 2,500-3,500 seats remaining. That is according to the seat planner as of 9am this morning. Note the upper and lower bounds of that estimates are worked out by taking a 15%(ish) margin or error from the actual estimate I arrived at (3,138).

Main caveat here is I did not go and recount seats in any given block again this morning (because I need to work). I just used the number present in the different types of blocks when I counted yesterday. That why I say the actual estimate is likely to be within those upper and lower bounds of my estimate.

Hope this helps.

quite simply going off previous matches. we fans, in the main, have shunned the CL, can't blame the club for selling out asap. that said I don't think 4 per ticket is ever a right thing to do. 2 is understandable though.

And when i logged on Monday 9am it showed i could buy 4, although when i tried to but 1 it crashaed. By the time i got back in an hour later it showed 2, then when i boought mine it went to 0! work that one out.

quite simply going off previous matches. we fans, in the main, have shunned the CL, can't blame the club for selling out asap. that said I don't think 4 per ticket is ever a right thing to do. 2 is understandable though.
It was just the order things were done that seems weird. In hindsight maybe the club were trying to allow multiples in order to allow people to sit together, thinking that if they didn't, less would buy as in the PSG game.

Unfortunately this punishes Cityzens who have paid for the privilege of an exclusive window.

The club might have been better just having one window for sc's and Cityzens before going to open sale. After all, to guarantee a seat you need the cup scheme.

whatever happens I think there will be a total rethink by club and fans. for the club they need to put bums on seats especially if we are to extend further, getting the balance right is what is needed to be looked at. for the fans we need to be prepared to miss out if we don't attend games, the tourists that take our seats will become hooked just as we did all those years ago, they will want to go more games , get season cards and most likely join cup schemes. the club have to sell to someone, its up to the individual fan to decide if its them or a tourist.

Tbh the more I think of it I might decide to to Swansea and/or stoke instead it's become a bit of a circus. Generally i tend to do away matches more its fun being out numbered our fans sing their hearts out more. Though tbh psg was amazing in South. Misses went into hospital yesterday n not sure if she can make it now n rather stay at home to look after her if needs be. Though I probs get slagged for that

Yes we can blame them Bill. It shows absolutely no appreciation of the situation. Any half wit could tell you that demand for a match against Kiev would be poor, whereas a semi final against Real Madrid would sell out much the same as the first Barca match - immediately.

If this mystery operational manager has no appreciation of that either, cant make the website work, thinks ST holders should get 3, or 1 spare ticket (depending on panicky reaction to crisis), he really needs to fuck off out the way and the club hire someone who knows what they are doing.

whatever happens I think there will be a total rethink by club and fans. for the club they need to put bums on seats especially if we are to extend further, getting the balance right is what is needed to be looked at. for the fans we need to be prepared to miss out if we don't attend games, the tourists that take our seats will become hooked just as we did all those years ago, they will want to go more games , get season cards and most likely join cup schemes. the club have to sell to someone, its up to the individual fan to decide if its them or a tourist.
Now that I agree totally with...

I've tried to email the club (although the link took me to a site under construction - typical! - mcfc.force.com), I doubt it will have any impact.

There was a queue getting on the ticket site just now, I can't bring myself to accept that I won't get one at 2pm just yet but the belief is draining out of me as quickly as the optimism before the game after I've seen a Pellers team sheet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.