Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Going back a few days the tickets website said Cityzens would be able to buy 4 tickets. This is now showing as 1 on the tickets website. Is there any official news that there is a restriction of 1 ticket per citizen membership when 2pm arrives?

Going back a few days the tickets website said Cityzens would be able to buy 4 tickets. This is now showing as 1 on the tickets website. Is there any official news that there is a restriction of 1 ticket per citizen membership when 2pm arrives?
sc holders were stopped from buying more than one yesterday, it is listed as only 1 on the ticket page. so guess thats whats happening

going to be utter chaos at 2pm, probs sold out by 3-4
Very few seats together, other than at the back of the green areas, at the moment. I'd go straight to quick seats and go upper tier if it was me.

Very disappointing for Cityzen cardholders, sort of negates the reason for it, if people who haven't been before have got one through someone they know and bypassed the card fee.

Cityzens should write to complain asking what was the fee they paid for!

Why are SC holders allowed to buy more than 1 ticket?

1 SC 1 Ticket then open sale for whatever's left....

And before anyone asks I'm a SC holder...and i bought 1 ticket.

god knows but thats the way the club played it, i think they realised it was a mess as they restricted tickets sales to 1 per sc yesterday.

Same reason it was allowed for PSG. Club were worried it wouldn't sell out. People forget it went to open sale for the PSG game, open sale for a quarter final ffs.

god knows but thats the way the club played it, i think they realised it was a mess as they restricted tickets sales to 1 per sc yesterday.

quite simply going off previous matches. we fans, in the main, have shunned the CL, can't blame the club for selling out asap. that said I don't think 4 per ticket is ever a right thing to do. 2 is understandable though.

Same reason it was allowed for PSG. Club were worried it wouldn't sell out. People forget it went to open sale for the PSG game, open sale for a quarter final ffs.
It went to open sale because the club got the pricing wrong, something they have implicitly accepted with the prices for the semi final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.