Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

I've just had a text message from the club that the Cityzens window opens at 2. Maybe they are afraid it wont sell out after there's about 1000 tickets left

You couldn't make it up.

We were shitier than than many moons ago. Think lot of us have been there before in Kippax screaming at the god awful team we had. I know what ya saying though to an extent.
when we were shit years ago there was good reasons for it. to be as poor as we were last night with these players is bordering on criminal.

As someone who is on the cup scheme I'm thankful that I avoided the chaos of the past couple of days but at the same time I have a huge amount of empathy with those who were inconvenienced by systems crashing and the baffling decision - I'm stopping short of calling it a cynical ploy to get more fans to sign up to the cup scheme next season as I believe it was probably a naive cock-up - to allow ST holders to buy more than one ticket. I don't think this is the time to be turning on each other as plenty of fans have literally wasted hours of their spare time trying to get tickets for this game and that's something that shouldn't be happening. Not everyone can join the cup scheme due to issues surrounding cost and getting to the matches. I don't think that makes people a lesser blue than me - I've got mates who are on the cup scheme and mates who are not but we've all put in some hard yards following City down the years and just because they can't get to as many games as me these days it doesn't make me a better fan. If I had the same responsibilities that some of them have and they had mine it would be the other way round and they'd be attending more games than me.

Good luck to everyone that can apply from 2pm.
Totally agree

I've just had a text message from the club that the Cityzens window opens at 2. Maybe they are afraid it wont sell out after there's about 1000 tickets left

You couldn't make it up.
But there will be empty seats not all on resale sites will be sold. That is wot makes it daft

As someone who is on the cup scheme I'm thankful that I avoided the chaos of the past couple of days but at the same time I have a huge amount of empathy with those who were inconvenienced by systems crashing and the baffling decision - I'm stopping short of calling it a cynical ploy to get more fans to sign up to the cup scheme next season as I believe it was probably a naive cock-up - to allow ST holders to buy more than one ticket. I don't think this is the time to be turning on each other as plenty of fans have literally wasted hours of their spare time trying to get tickets for this game and that's something that shouldn't be happening. Not everyone can join the cup scheme due to issues surrounding cost and getting to the matches. I don't think that makes people a lesser blue than me - I've got mates who are on the cup scheme and mates who are not but we've all put in some hard yards following City down the years and just because they can't get to as many games as me these days it doesn't make me a better fan. If I had the same responsibilities that some of them have and they had mine it would be the other way round and they'd be attending more games than me.

Good luck to everyone that can apply from 2pm.

^
This

got some great news for those in this thread desperate to see the blues play. there are still just over 1000 seats available for the Stoke game this week end. fill your boots.

got some great news for those in this thread desperate to see the blues play. there are still just over 1000 seats available for the Stoke game this week end. fill your boots.
I'm doing Swansea as usual thought tempted to visit there again remember ending up in family stand when at Victoria stadium many moons ago. Lucily we drew but did get tap on shoulder asking if we were city fans. Guess my city top n roar when we scored gave it away :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.