Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

It would be difficult to a degree as a Cityzen card holder wont have a seat number to allocate a cup seat to. I suppose they could allocate none SC holders seats at random however you would have to sit where the club put you. As it stands there is no such facility though - perhaps its something the club should be thinking about re bums on seats.

It would be difficult to a degree as a Cityzen card holder wont have a seat number to allocate a cup seat to. I suppose they could allocate none SC holders seats at random however you would have to sit where the club put you. As it stands there is no such facility though - perhaps its something the club should be thinking about re bums on seats.

Agreed. If the club had an initial window for SC holders to sign up to the cup schemes they would then know how many had opted in and how many other seats were available, including season ticket holders who haven't signed up. They could then have another window in which a certain number Cityzen members (say 7,000) could opt into a specific seat for the cup schemes (on a first come, first served basis). It would basically be like a cup-season ticket as opposed to a league one, albeit more risky as you may get 6 tickets you may only get one.

As a SC holder not on any the cup schemes at the moment, as I live in Scotland and mid-week is a pain, I would consider it entirely fair cop if I then tried to buy a ticket for a later round but couldn't because sufficient numbers of Cityzen members had opted into a cup scheme and had paid for, an attended, all the earlier rounds. Now I know this wouldn't be universally popular (i.e. some ST people, like me, aren't made of money, and therefore worry about signing up, yet still feel entitled to have first dibs for later rounds) but it would be a solution that favours those who have made the most investment into that particular competition.

I know people will hate this but if you was in the cup scheme you would all have tickets
I cant get away tickets because the same people get them every match so just live with it ( a lot of those who have the away tickets buy them even if they cant go to sell on to make sure there city points keep going up)
hopefully some of these guys cant get a semi ticket

And if you attended more games when we was shit you would have enough points to get to the away games you missed out on.

As someone who is on the cup scheme I'm thankful that I avoided the chaos of the past couple of days but at the same time I have a huge amount of empathy with those who were inconvenienced by systems crashing and the baffling decision - I'm stopping short of calling it a cynical ploy to get more fans to sign up to the cup scheme next season as I believe it was probably a naive cock-up - to allow ST holders to buy more than one ticket. I don't think this is the time to be turning on each other as plenty of fans have literally wasted hours of their spare time trying to get tickets for this game and that's something that shouldn't be happening. Not everyone can join the cup scheme due to issues surrounding cost and getting to the matches. I don't think that makes people a lesser blue than me - I've got mates who are on the cup scheme and mates who are not but we've all put in some hard yards following City down the years and just because they can't get to as many games as me these days it doesn't make me a better fan. If I had the same responsibilities that some of them have and they had mine it would be the other way round and they'd be attending more games than me.

Good luck to everyone that can apply from 2pm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.