Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

I know people will hate this but if you was in the cup scheme you would all have tickets
I cant get away tickets because the same people get them every match so just live with it ( a lot of those who have the away tickets buy them even if they cant go to sell on to make sure there city points keep going up)
hopefully some of these guys cant get a semi ticket

whatever happens I think there will be a total rethink by club and fans. for the club they need to put bums on seats especially if we are to extend further, getting the balance right is what is needed to be looked at. for the fans we need to be prepared to miss out if we don't attend games, the tourists that take our seats will become hooked just as we did all those years ago, they will want to go more games , get season cards and most likely join cup schemes. the club have to sell to someone, its up to the individual fan to decide if its them or a tourist.

It's been a debacle from rolling up at the ticket office on Monday morning at 10am to find only the two windows open at the ticket office with five staff in and then to be told after an hour of queueing that the system had crashed n then they started taking people's details to phone back later. Still waiting on that phone call but I'm guessing they've cross referenced that I managed to get mine online later that afternoon. Call me cynical but I had little faith in them actually phoning me

The sole reason I went down to the stadium was that I had problems trying to book the PSG tickets online to the point where I nearly launched the PC through the fecking window and then spent the next morning on the phone listening to that Godawful version of blue moon for over an hour.

I know people will hate this but if you was in the cup scheme you would all have tickets
I cant get away tickets because the same people get them every match so just live with it ( a lot of those who have the away tickets buy them even if they cant go to sell on to make sure there city points keep going up)

Tell you what then, let's go the whole hog and replicate United. Compulsory Cup scheme.

There's a reason it would cause an absolute outcry, because too many people wouldn't be able to afford it, or justify those games they can't attend.

A much fairer system would be a looser Cup scheme where those who do attend, earn additional loyalty points.

Tell you what then, let's go the whole hog and replicate United. Compulsory Cup scheme.

There's a reason it would cause an absolute outcry, because too many people wouldn't be able to afford it, or justify those games they can't attend.

A much fairer system would be a looser Cup scheme where those who do attend, earn additional loyalty points.

Can see where your coming from but can't see that working in real world. Those who want will always find a way to circumvent any obstacle put in their path

Are Cityzens without season tickets able to join the cup schemes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.