Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Or maybe we have more glory boys than we would like to admit. If all season tickets holders got a seat then that's that, don't see how any other "fans" can be complaining.

Some ST holders are not interested in it and haven't bought tickets. I know 3/4 who have not been to a CL game since the first season in it.

Wonder how many of the season ticket holders who posted on here about the PSG pricing and decided not to attend the game in protest , have snapped up their Real Madrid semi-final seat at the same price ? Nearly all of them , by the looks of it.

Wonder how many of the season ticket holders who posted on here about the PSG pricing and decided not to attend the game in protest , have snapped up their Real Madrid semi-final seat at the same price ? Nearly all of them , by the looks of it.

for a semi final the prices for this game are much more reasonable and in some cases cheaper. i paid 40 quid for mine which is good

I appreciate that, just saying that as far as I know our ST holders could get a ticket fairly easily, I did. So if a lot of the people complaining about not getting a ticket are non season ticket holders then they are not "regulars" anyway but expect to roll up to the CL semi.

I agree. Although the club have messed this one up. Selling 4 on day one was wrong. I wouldnt say it was 'fairly easy' though. Sounds a nightmare to me.

Because someone who's been to all the other CL games or built up a few thousand ticket points on a Cityzens card should have first dibs over someone who's just bought membership. It shouldn't be hard to understand that should it?

Not hard at all if you have the information. That's why I asked. I had no idea it was not done on a sliding scale for Cityzens. Is a Cityzen & a member the same thing?

In reality i hope a lot of season ticket holders have bought tickets , we need blues getting behind the team on the night , not Ronaldo tourists with their half and half scarf and selfie stick

i agree. i think the majority of the ground will be full of actual city fans though and the atmosphere will be amazing because of that

Not hard at all if you have the information. That's why I asked. I had no idea it was not done on a sliding scale for Cityzens. Is a Cityzen & a member the same thing?
All card holders are classed as Cityzens strictly speaking, including SC holders. So it's members we're talking about.

It does genuinely look like people joined up as members today and could buy tickets. Everyone at City involved in this shambles should hang their heads in shame. Worse than the fucking Glazers and that's saying something.

I don't think they should have let people who have never purchased any tickets before have the same chance of getting one as someone who has a couple of thousand points and a shit internet connection.

I thought something like that may have happened. I didn't know. That's why I asked. A 'Cityzen' mate of mine was asking if I could sort him a pair as he was getting nowhere. I have a in house contact for tickets but only ever use him in an emergency.

I was trying determin weather he was just being lazy or had genuinely tried.

Out of interest, to just join, does that cost money? Or free?
Are you saying fans or more likely tourists can just sign up and get tickets? Or do they need to pay, and then regardless of points get a free shot at tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.