Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

In all seriousness mate, is there any other ways that this shambles can be transmitted properly to the club? It's been an absolute disgrace and has left scars on many a person, which was entirely avoidable. I know we don't in the main think the club gives two shits about us any more, but I'd hate to think they were oblivious to the monumental fuck-up they created.

I emailed the club today and got a call back from a nice sounding lady called Holly. Unfortunately I missed it but in the message she did say she would try again so hopefully I'll get a call from her tomorrow.

To get tickets last year for Barcelona you had to meet the points criteria to purchase. I really don't understand why they didn't do it for this game? It's an exciting tie which would easily sell out.

I emailed the club today and got a call back from a nice sounding lady called Holly. Unfortunately I missed it but in the message she did say she would try again so hopefully I'll get a call from her tomorrow.

Did you manage to get a ticket in the end mate?

You also get a great view on TV :)
Seriously if I had to sit in the third tier I wouldn't bother going, pitch side is where it's at!!! ;)

Haha I do enjoy the novelty of being lower down when at some away games, but at home I just love it up there. I sit bang on half a third of way up 305. Moved up there when my dad got a tad too old for the rough and tumble of standing too much, but I'd never change it now. The perspective of the game is just amazing. I've turned into to much of a football hispster these days :-)

Love watching the movement of players off the ball, formation of teams and so on. Just wish Pellers would give me some more variation in formation to pour over!

Im Gutted! I work in Hospitality and go to 99% of mid-week home game's and missed out! Madrid for a buzz it is then......

You also get a great view on TV :)
Seriously if I had to sit in the third tier I wouldn't bother going, pitch side is where it's at!!! ;)
Haha I do enjoy the novelty of being lower down when at some away games, but at home I just love it up there. I sit bang on half a third of way up 305. Moved up there when my dad got a tad too old for the rough and tumble of standing too much, but I'd never change it now. The perspective of the game is just amazing. I've turned into to much of a football hispster these days :-)

Love watching the movement of players off the ball, formation of teams and so on. Just wish Pellers would give me some more variation in formation to pour over!
We are on the front row on 304 near the half way line brilliant view wouldn't swap them for anywhere else in the ground (except for season hospitality)

Wonder how many of the season ticket holders who posted on here about the PSG pricing and decided not to attend the game in protest , have snapped up their Real Madrid semi-final seat at the same price ? Nearly all of them , by the looks of it.

I was one of the season card protesters at the cost of PSG tickets, so didn't go
As my mate is on my friends and family list, he tasked me with buying his Real Madrid ticket. So whilst buying his and mine, I took advantage of the two per seasoncard and bought another couple for my Spanish mate and his lad
So all is well as far as I'm concerned

I was one of the season card protesters at the cost of PSG tickets, so didn't go
As my mate is on my friends and family list, he tasked me with buying his Real Madrid ticket. So whilst buying his and mine, I took advantage of the two per seasoncard and bought another couple for my Spanish mate and his lad
So all is well as far as I'm concerned
So they are in the city end??? Wrong...why would you have two Spanish fans in our seats instead of two blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.