Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

All card holders are classed as Cityzens strictly speaking, including SC holders. So it's members we're talking about.

It does genuinely look like people joined up as members today and could buy tickets. Everyone at City involved in this shambles should hang their heads in shame. Worse than the fucking Glazers and that's saying something.
think some sort of system where those that have attended games should get more than those who just buy a card or get a membership just for a certain match, i know its probs impossible to implement, but something along those lines

All card holders are classed as Cityzens strictly speaking, including SC holders. So it's members we're talking about.

It does genuinely look like people joined up as members today and could buy tickets. Everyone at City involved in this shambles should hang their heads in shame. Worse than the fucking Glazers and that's saying something.

Monday was a shambles, fortunately me and the lad I go with are self employed so we could allocate best part of a day to watching a spinning circle or on hold. Once through we got sorted.

To me, unlike the Glazers and greed this seemed to be littered with incompetence and shoddy planning. I hope it's incompetence not greed or shithousery...

think some sort of system where those that have attended games should get more than those who just buy a card or get a membership just for a certain match, i know its probs impossible to implement, but something along those lines
But it's not impossible to implement. We do it regularly by setting points criteria for selling. Members get points as well. All they had to do was set it at 100 points.

Not really hard to implement just use points, last time I looked it needed 250 points to get tickets for the Arsenal game.

In all seriousness mate, is there any other ways that this shambles can be transmitted properly to the club? It's been an absolute disgrace and has left scars on many a person, which was entirely avoidable. I know we don't in the main think the club gives two shits about us any more, but I'd hate to think they were oblivious to the monumental fuck-up they created.

out of interest, to just join, does that cost money? Or free?
Are you saying fans or more likely tourists can just sign up and get tickets? Or do they need to pay, and then regardless of points get a free shot at tickets.
Yes once they purchased Cityzen membership they had the same chance of getting a ticket as someone who has attended matches and built up their loyalty points. League games are sold in the manner of the more points you have they earlier you can purchase tickets. It's really poor, at the very least they could have gave points holders a window of opportunity without the influx of noobs and non city fans .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.