Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Well that was awful, number 192 at 9am then got to number 1 at 10oclock to then be transferred to the real queue that played that god awful new version of Bluemoon over and over again, thank Christ that's over with
You mean the first queue is just a queue to get to the real queue?!?

Position 370 at 9:00 now at 39 two hours later, fuck a second queue!

i am having the same problem, i think it's an error from (in my case at least) trying to buy on my phone (via the website) and using a computer.
I purchased one on my card and one on my fathers. Now it says I have none left and my father has 1 left. But oddly the two different seats that I clicked on about an hour ago are still showing orange...

I got through that stage, the basket said "preloaded onto SC", transaction went through, confirmation email says "paper ticket will be delivered" even though I haven't entered a delivery address, so fuck knows where my tickets going?

Exactly the same with me Dodge, I presume they'll either realise they've fucked up and load it onto my card or send it to the address they've got for my season ticket.

Having said that I expect to be chatting to a nice man in a blue jacket outside the ground about 7:44pm come the night of the game

Sounds like City are making everybody's Monday morning go just peachy!
Was thinking of binning the cup scheme next season - think I'll keep it. My time is far too precious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.