Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Absolute fucking chaos, gonna have to miss the next part of university or it'll be a case of logging in after 2pm, suicide.

Feel sorry for those in work today who can't access the site at all or expected to be able to get on and off in 5 mins. Fucking small time from City again, thanks a lot.

what absolute brain dead idiot decided to give 40,000 season ticket holders a 5 hour slot to secure a ticket? what did they expect to happen?
Surely a big overhaul of the whole system is required in the summer? Both the tinpot website but also making sure they break the tickets into points brackets next time we have this situation?

Well that was awful, number 192 at 9am then got to number 1 at 10oclock to then be transferred to the real queue that played that god awful new version of Bluemoon over and over again, thank Christ that's over with

Got through 1hr. 54mins , Stressful , knocked off at payment three times, try not to refresh the page it seems to work.

Website not working properly for me either. Can't even log in, getting a message saying number 16k or something in a queue to get on a website!

i am having the same problem, i think it's an error from (in my case at least) trying to buy on my phone (via the website) and using a computer.

I was wondering if they belatedly decided to ration eligibility using loyalty points. I've only been a regular match-goer for 3 seasons so I don't have a very big number of loyalty points.

Refreshing a page like this that seems to be taking ages will only make it take longer, resist the urge. You're essentially restarting the wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.