Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Seems to me that some of the back end stuff is working very slowly, such as behind the "add to basket" button, so be patient and don't keep clicking. If you go via "quick tickets" the stand, tier, and block sections take a minute or so to load up, just wait.
After trying all morning quick tickets was the way to go, needed two bites at it so you need to be patient as you say. After all that I may be away with work which is the reason I'm not on the scheme. Also charged the cheaper amount despite only doing the PSG game.

cant see why 2pm tomoz, why not 9am, give seasoncard holders a complete day, my page still blank of ticket details

Seems to me that some of the back end stuff is working very slowly, such as behind the "add to basket" button, so be patient and don't keep clicking. If you go via "quick tickets" the stand, tier, and block sections take a minute or so to load up, just wait.
Same with the "add to basket", "checkout", and "place order" buttons. It took me about 15 minutes in all, without extra clicking, at times it may seem to be doing nothing, but it is.

Same with the "add to basket", "checkout", and "place order" buttons. It took me about 15 minutes in all, without extra clicking, at times it may seem to be doing nothing, but it is.

Had the wheel of death for 3 hours now. The seat that I selected appears to now be unavailable. I hope that this is because it will soon turn up in my basket. Deeply frustrating situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.