Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Finally got them using the quick seats after god knows how many tries, and only a couple of rows back from normal seats after all that.

Sent from my work PC - not easy hiding those windows for 5 hours!!

Logout, close your browser, then start again from mcfc.co.uk, login again, then choose quick tickets, and be patient if it appears that nothing is happening, it is, just slowly.

I'm on the scheme so have mine, but have used my extra for a mate who has only missed 2 CL home games in last 3 years.

I'll try that. Thank you.

This is the kind of shambles that starts to really get on my fucking nerves. I'm a placid kind of guy, but if I don't end up being able to get my tickets then they can shove the season ticket renewals where the sun doesn't shine.

Had my tickets chosen added to basket all looked good clicked check out and it logged me out ..... Fucking raging hoping when I log in they are still in the basket but it's loading painfully slow to find out
Finally got back online the basket was empty another half hour spent trying to get the system to choose me two seats from my 2 cards but it kept offering me one when it got the quantity right it automatically changed the stand from south level 3 to east level 1 row b..... After swearing loudly I tried again and again ..... Finally success i have email confirmation and wish u all good luck.... Fucking shambles

I chose seats under my sons log in. The site froze.

I then tried to choose seats under my own log in but it showed that my son had no entitlement (as the previous log in had somehow reserved them).

It took 30 minutes to clear his reservation.

I got there in the end.

I've just logged in again as Cityzens can now access and it's much quicker than 9am, and there's very good availability.

Don't panic Mr Mainwaring !

This is the kind of shambles that starts to really get on my fucking nerves. I'm a placid kind of guy, but if I don't end up being able to get my tickets then they can shove the season ticket renewals where the sun doesn't shine.

Exactly how I feel. Ive been online now for 2 hours. When I finally got to put my credit card details in (after an hour and a half) I got the message "Your basket is empty". It is a complete shambles. I now have to start it again from the beginning. Fuck it, I'll watch on TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.