Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

I'm not in the cup scheme, but I am a season ticket holder, so fucking annoying that when I eventually got my tickets somebody had got one of my seats, front row CB3, so managed to get my lad, also a season ticket holder a seat 8 seats away. After the farce of the last round not selling out, every fucker wants to go now. There should be a few hours where you can at least get your own seat!

Had the wheel of death for 3 hours now. The seat that I selected appears to now be unavailable. I hope that this is because it will soon turn up in my basket. Deeply frustrating situation.
Logout, close your browser, then start again from mcfc.co.uk, login again, then choose quick tickets, and be patient if it appears that nothing is happening, it is, just slowly.

I'm on the scheme so have mine, but have used my extra for a mate who has only missed 2 CL home games in last 3 years.

cunts

Following unprecedented demand for tickets for the home leg of our UEFA Champions League semi-final against Real Madrid, the proposed sales schedule will be revised to ensure that qualifying ticket requests are processed as appropriate.

The current sales window for Platinum, Gold and 93:20 Seasoncard holders outside of the Cup Scheme will stay on sale for the remainder of Monday 18 April and sales for Cityzens members and all other supporters will be slightly delayed.

The revised timings for these sales periods will be communicated via the Club website and social media channels in due course and we thank fans for their patience during this busy period.

For additional help or assistance use our online FAQ, #mcfchelp. You can also ask a question and keep up to date via our official service Twitter account, @MCFCHELP.

All tickets and hospitality are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2015-16 Home Match Terms and Conditions of Sale and any applicable Ground Regulations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.