Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Yet again no thought gone into it.

Stagger the sales so today, East stand season ticket holders only claim there seats, tomorrow south stand, the day after west and then the North the next day.

Nobody misses out who wants and its stress free.

Then open it up to cityzens etc on a rolling basis.

It just takes a little bit of thought and take the pressure of the systems in place as well as staff.
Here's how I would have done it.

Advise people to pre register a payment card over the weekend if they don't already have this in place and link any other seats they're set up for.

Start sending emails to pre registered at 9am with a button saying do you want to buy your seat(s) for the game. No extra purchases allowed. Send out confirmation/failure emails.

Tuesday 9am, priority for Cityzens.

Wednesday 9am, priority for PSG attenders.

Wed 2pm, open sale.

Its staggering the lack of thought process at times from some well paid people....
You reckon?
I wonder if the Supporters Club would ever take it up with the club as they have been shockingly bad on numerous occasions.
Then perhaps not as Mr Parker used to manage the ticket office and wouldn't like to upset the apple cart.

Sorted 4 now, taken best part of 5 hours. Done no work. Me and my mate were working together to get it sorted. He got through first. Sorted our tickets.

He was on the phone, I was in the net. I had the exact same issues many have faced. Loading, loading, loading and then put them in the basket, then no payment options. Then there were three in the basket. A joke.

Plus side, lad on the phone said the demand was like nothing he'd experienced in 10 years. So, I think the tourist numbers will be down, real fans up.

You reckon?
I wonder if the Supporters Club would ever take it up with the club as they have been shockingly bad on numerous occasions.
Then perhaps not as Mr Parker used to manage the ticket office and wouldn't like to upset the apple cart.

oh_you_by_doom1272-d31mb3c.jpg

Here's how I would have done it.

Advise people to pre register a payment card over the weekend if they don't already have this in place and link any other seats they're set up for.

Start sending emails to pre registered at 9am with a button saying do you want to buy your seat(s) for the game. No extra purchases allowed. Send out confirmation/failure emails.

Tuesday 9am, priority for Cityzens.

Wednesday 9am, priority for PSG attenders.

Wed 2pm, open sale.

Either or mate, just stagger the demand, it isnt rocket science.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.