Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

4 and a half hours out of my life that I won't be getting back. But I got our tickets. Nil desperandum.

Last edited:
It's like the good old days this. Except this time I'm electronically stood 2861st in line and not moving anywhere instead of being actually stood at that number somewhere in the ginnel round the back of the Platt Lane End.

Yet again no thought gone into it.

Stagger the sales so today, East stand season ticket holders only claim there seats, tomorrow south stand, the day after west and then the North the next day.

Nobody misses out who wants and its stress free.

Then open it up to cityzens etc on a rolling basis.

It just takes a little bit of thought and take the pressure of the systems in place as well as staff.
Said this on the way out of the office, not by loyalty points for a home game, but by stand, Joe's and 93:20 first of course.

Another MCFC ticketing Omnishambles...
The queuing software currently gets you to the end of the list then dispenses you a crashed Java session - how sweet....

So many problems this morning that now Citycard holders can get hold of tickets meaning many with SCs could miss out or be forced to sit elsewhere?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.