Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

It allowed me to buy additional seats even though I've got mine, that can't be on?
Its normal procedure for SC holders that you can buy extra, bit surprised it was allowed for this game though, as it wasn't (and still isn't) for the Arsenal league game. Took advantage as my mate (non season card holder), normally has one of my other mates ticket who doesn't do CL games, except this one.....

Just to reiterate, if having problems online be patient, use "quick tickets" and don't keep clicking.

well did have some good news while waiting
"
Good news! After reviewing your dispute, UEFA has decided to release their copyright claim on your YouTube video.

Video title: "manchester city v psg champions league 12/04/16 south stand"

- The YouTube Team"

If I don't get a ticket for this... I am going to

watch it at home.

'unprecedented demand'? Have we not had a full house before, were they not expecting it? What a joke!!

Its normal procedure for SC holders that you can buy extra, bit surprised it was allowed for this game though, as it wasn't (and still isn't) for the Arsenal league game. Took advantage as my mate (non season card holder), normally has one of my other mates ticket who doesn't do CL games, except this one.....

Just to reiterate, if having problems online be patient, use "quick tickets" and don't keep clicking.
I'm tempted to go back on and buy five, flog them to viagogo at £100 a pop and then use the money to pay for my Madrid trip

I'm pretty I'm on the cup scheme right now. I suppose it's better then queuing up around the stadium in the rain!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.