Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Logout, close your browser, then start again from mcfc.co.uk, login again, then choose quick tickets, and be patient if it appears that nothing is happening, it is, just slowly.

I'm on the scheme so have mine, but have used my extra for a mate who has only missed 2 CL home games in last 3 years.

Breathtaking. Over 3 hours with the wheel of death having used the Select Seats process. I follow your advice, log out, relaunch browser and go via Quick Seats process. In the space of 10 minutes I am offered and buy the exact same seat that I was waiting 3 hours for!! I also paid £35.00 rather than the original £40 advertised.

The lunatics appear to have taken over the asylum. However, I now have my ticket.

Thanks for your help.

The website keeps crashing after it tells me I'm in position 4771 !

There must be some long phone conversations going on as I've been in position 53 on the phone for 25minutes

What's it like at the ground ?

I've just realised that my phone bill will probably be more expensive than the fucking ticket!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.