Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Just been cut off the phone after three hours, I'm so happy with city at the minute. Does anyone know how much it costs per minute?

Hopefully not too much, as I've been on over 3 hours. I assume the booking fee will be waved so that will be a very small consolation

There are some grubby bastards out there. Cheapest price on this site is just over £200. Most expensive are below ....

zjj9e9.png
city should buy all tickets and find out who sold them and ban the cunts and re sell the tickets

Cant even get on the ticket site now, useless inept wankers.
Try closing your browser, then try again, going via mcfc.co.uk not direct.

Ignore the queue number I was 19000+ at first but after about 3 of the auto refreshes I got to the login page.

Follow the normal login procedure, but if nothing happens WAIT, it will. From there keep waiting about a minute before doing the next step, and it should work, its just slow, and appears nothing is happening, go down the "quick tickets" route, and again wait, it will work.

Just got two using quick seats. Decided to see what level three is like in South stand as everything else it gave me on lower tier was periscope territory. All went very quickly so get in there now. Did mine on a mobile phone browser too. C'mon City.

Just hope the lift is working and you are not right at the back!! Its a fair trek!

So many problems this morning that now Citycard holders can get hold of tickets meaning many with SCs could miss out or be forced to sit elsewhere?

I can only imagine the problems this will cause on the night with people looking for their seats. I've always wondered why so many struggle with this but it does seem to catch a few out.

Try closing your browser, then try again, going via mcfc.co.uk not direct.

Ignore the queue number I was 19000+ at first but after about 3 of the auto refreshes I got to the login page.

Follow the normal login procedure, but if nothing happens WAIT, it will. From there keep waiting about a minute before doing the next step, and it should work, its just slow, and appears nothing is happening, go down the "quick tickets" route, and again wait, it will work.

That's what I did for one of my tickets at 11am - I got mine done in 10 minutes

Started this morning at 9am and finally got sorted at 14:05. Didn't even know I was sorted until I got a confirmation email. Worst ticket buying experience ever ....even shitty Ticketmaster would put them to shame

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.