anyone got pic of seating left

Loads left Andrew
118 119 showing green and very good availabilty
Tried since 11 am and no joy.
Selected tickets and would not transfer to basket

Process now only took 20 minutes.
Do not reload page

Taken from the OS.....

The current sales window for Platinum, Gold and 93:20 Seasoncard holders outside of the Cup Scheme will stay on sale for the remainder of Monday 18 April and sales for Cityzens members and all other supporters will be slightly delayed.

So how long is 'slightly delayed'? An hour or two at the most I would have thought. There should be an update by now if they they have any idea what they are doing.

Why the fuck can't we just have a web site that works normally rather than requiring a load of tips, tricks and cheats just to buy a match ticket?
Someone needs to get a grip of it internally at the club. The website to start with is cluttered, confusing and constantly trying to sell you stuff you don't need.
Some IT guru with an MBA has no doubt been paid a fortune for his services to provide a dogs dinner.

Fully agree. It's not like an iPad or iPhone is some kind of rarity. A technology not available to all. I don't have access to a computer unless I go to work.

As you say, someone's being paid a fortune not to do their job. We must have the Danny Mills of IT involved.

Taken from the OS.....

The current sales window for Platinum, Gold and 93:20 Seasoncard holders outside of the Cup Scheme will stay on sale for the remainder of Monday 18 April and sales for Cityzens members and all other supporters will be slightly delayed.

So how long is 'slightly delayed'? An hour or two at the most I would have thought. There should be an update by now if they they have any idea what they are doing.

This. Got on the site to book no problem just to check but Cityzen's window isn't open yet. Slightly delayed could be an hour or two, could be a day. Update would be good.

I don't understand people, how are the club supposed to sell 30,000 plus tickets when everyone goes on the site at the same time, it's not going to work is it, we just have to be patient, or join the cl cup scheme, which I did not.

I don't understand people, how are the club supposed to sell 30,000 plus tickets when everyone goes on the site at the same time, it's not going to work is it, we just have to be patient, or join the cl cup scheme, which I did not.

120,000 Glastonbury Tickets sold out in 30 minutes. It's all about planning and technology.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.