Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Finally got mine , but why do I have the chance of getting a second one ? How many season ticket holders do we have ? How many Cityzen holders do we have ? Just a recipe for ticket touts to make a killing and genuine fans to be fleeced , some heads need knocking together at City .
You're dead right there. I wouldn't do anything like that, however it crossed my mind - I could buy a ticket and sell it outside for the same price as a season ticket! Tempting for some people who're less sympathetic to fellow blues!

Rio Ferdinand today criticised fans of Manchester City for slowing down t'internet. "They should buy their tickets in an an orderly manner, like United fans".

4 hours on phone. Lots of attempts on line with site crashing out but finally got them , not in my usual seats but that's ok. Was way easier for Wembley. Was still plenty left at 4pm .

You're dead right there. I wouldn't do anything like that, however it crossed my mind - I could buy a ticket and sell it outside for the same price as a season ticket! Tempting for some people who're less sympathetic to fellow blues!

And when i logged on at 9am on the dot, and eventually got to the bit where i chose seats it allowed me to get 4 each, i only chose 1 and then it kicked me out at payment, manged to get around 10:40 by which time it had changed to 2 each, if people were able to get 4 each early doors i dread to think what would happen. That said when i did get in loads left and not many orange mostly green so lots in queue but not many sold i would say.

Just managed to get my 2 in family stand block 237 but the price was £50 adult & £20 for my child and yet when i managed to get the same block in my basket earlier (before it kicked me out) I'm sure they were £45 & £15.

Does anyone know what the correct price should be in that block?

I think it just throws up random numbers tbh
it does that, i had 2 browers in queue, all of a sudden 2 browsers showed exactly same queue number, i start one a few mins earlier than other and the one i started last would be first to ticket page, wouldnt be suprised if they doing this to create hype, though why, game is hyped enough by itself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.