Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

Okay, because I'm very nice (and also because I'm bored and like working with numbers) I've made a rough calculation for you by counting some seats and then estimating from there. This is based on when I just logged into the ticket system now.

I believe there are approximately 4,500-6,00 seats remaining.

Because people will inevitably ask questions of how I have arrived at the number I have.

Taking the below current schematic I took blocks 106 (currently low availability), 107 (OK availability) and 109 (Good availability). I choose these as are all roughly the same size (judging by the number of seats/rows in each). I then counted the number of available seats in each of those blocks to give an indicator as what classes as low, OK and good in terms of availability. I then multipled that number against the number of other remaining blocks which were also designated either low, OK or good.

In the block with low availability there were only 16 available seats. There are also 25 blocks still classed as low so 16*25 = 400

In the block with OK availability there were 81 available seats. There are also 29 blocks still classed as OK so 81*29 = 2,349

In the block with Good availability there were 259 available seats. There are also 9 blocks still classed as good so 259*9 = 2,331

So 400+2,349+2,331 = 5,080 (approximate number of seats remaining)

Hope this helps.

11ux0nk.jpg

Caveats:

I only had a chance to count everything once (seats in blocks, number of blocks classified as such). Therefore I might have miscounted slightly, at least on the seats.

Obviously some blocks are bigger or smaller than the ones I used. In response I took 15% to be the margin of error (guess on block size variation) and used that to create the upper and lower bounds in the above estimate, rounded up to the nearest whole number. Again that is a guess.

Obviously the numbers in the blocks just represent a point in each classification, and not necessarily the mid-point. As such it possible that some blocks classed as good might still have 400 seats available in any one block. Equally some may have less, that is one classed as okay may only have 51. Again see the above margin for error above.

Also the calculation in no way accounts for how many people have already bought tickets, and how many, nor does it account for any lag in the system updating, nor does it account in any way.

Thank you very much. Didn't expect someone to go through that much effort so it's much appreciated.

I have been waiting for my email confirmation and it has not arrived. I have checked purchase history on account and i do not have a ticket yey. Someone on here has reminded me I have recently changed my debit card. If cup scheme payments are taken from card details this could be the reason. I have just updated my account with new card details, i suggest anyone who has replaced card recently should do the same

Its normal procedure, except for a few games. Its 6 for Saturday against Stoke for instance, in fact its usually 6 that you can buy extra, though I doubt anyone ever does. It was a surprise that it was possible for this game though.

My mate, who's missed only 2 CL home games in 3 years (midweek games are easier for him), didn't think he had a chance, so never even asked me to get him one, which is how he currently gets tickets, usually from one of my other mates who generally don't go to midweek games. When I sent him a text yesterday asking if he wanted one, his was reply was along the lines of 'yes, but it its highly unlikely', so he's made up that I managed to get him one, and only a few seats from mine.
Fucking tout, hang your head in shame, you should be banned.

I'm a Cityzen Cardholder in Ireland and have attended every home game in the CL since we've got into it.Patiently waiting since today for Cityzen cardholders to get their opportunity to try for tickets,now Supporter Services on twitter have announced that yet again,Seasoncard holders 93/20 etc will be the only one's with the opportunity to get tickets tomorrow.I'm not slating these people as they have every right to get tickets aswell.I just hope those people who snapped up tickets and are selling them for £600+ are banned for life.
Has anyone got a picture of stadium for show of availability of tickets please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.