Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

How did you even get to the select seats page?? My 'choose seats'/'quick seats' has been greyed out since I logged on 35 minutes ago! I'm refreshing every 15 seconds...
If you were logged in before 2.00 I don't think it works, if I remember for previous occasions you have to logging in after your time slot becomes available.

If you were logged in before 2.00 I don't think it works, if I remember for previous occasions you have to logging in after your time slot becomes available.

Absolute bastards. That's blown my chances of getting to this then, all because I wanted to make sure I was logged in early. I even had to wait in the queue for 10 minutes between 1.40-1.50 as well. Again, what a shitshow

I been on there nosing allowed me a ticket which is no good as wanted one for misses. She's in hospital but so didn't wanna take risk. So do Swansea instead n maybe 1 other

swear to god i logged in at 1.50 with no queue, seats became available at 2.01. Very surprised, was thinking after this morning i had no chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.