Tickets home - Real Madrid - Sold out

even if it is 16&17 and your 18 you wont have any problem getting in on that at all... unless you look 30 odd

Criteria is:

Under 16
16-21 years old
Adult
Over 65

Sounds like you picked the right one, as you definitely didn't go for U16. You'll be fine. If in doubt ring them when all this shit-storm has blown over. They can't take it away from you. If by some huge catastrophe it needs changed you'll be able to sort.

Source: https://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2016/April/Champions-League-semi-final/1460710759

The ticket price will be set against the age of the person you bought for. If you bought for yourself then they may have your d.o.b. wrong.

That said, the price bracket is shown as 16 to 21 so you should be okay.

Thanks guys, my old mans advice was just to shave on the morning of the game so I guess I won't take any chances haha

I give in..

I'll have another try much later on after work but can't waste any more time on that steaming pile of excrement of a website.

My allocation of 1 has dropped to zero despite not purchasing one. Even if the site worked my allocation has gone.

FYI for anyone in the queue on the website

- I started at 2,000

- It eventually loaded after 60 mins.

- I wasn't logged in, but I didn't need to rejoin the queue after logging in.

- It told me to update my flash player when doing seat selector. Don't bother. It isn't a problem with your computer, it's a quirk of the website when running slow.

- This is the current availability as of 15:45

20avxur.jpg

One thing that makes me happy about how shit the site is, is that rags can't get in.
Twitter name "@aaron_belton" is a guy who claims he supports united and Real, yet he's been complaining about not being able to get 2 tickets, and now he can't even get one despite buying cityzenship just for this game. Feels good watching his posts :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.