Tickets - Man City vs Liverpool - Boxing day 26th of Dec

This will definitely sell out in no time. I rang up and got two tickets for the Crystal Palace game this morning was on hold for nearly 30 mins, According to the girl in the ticket offive the tickets for that game are selling pretty quick she expects it to be sold out soon.

SWPISHOME said:
This will definitely sell out in no time. I rang up and got two tickets for the Crystal Palace game this morning was on hold for nearly 30 mins, According to the girl in the ticket offive the tickets for that game are selling pretty quick she expects it to be sold out soon.
Went on line 9am pool tkt family stand level 2 49 quid took 2 minutes.

just about managed to get tickets for boxing day. sat in the third tier in the colin bell stand block 327. can anyone tell me what the atmosphere is like from up there ? cheers

samburr91 said:
just about managed to get tickets for boxing day. sat in the third tier in the colin bell stand block 327. can anyone tell me what the atmosphere is like from up there ? cheers

reckon it will be a decent atmosphere (even up there) against the bin dippers on boxing day

Looking for one adult ticket, willing to pay for face value up to £55 + postage costs (within UK).
Cheers.

Am looking for 2 adults together please. Levels 1 or 2.
Big ask I know but hey, ho, got to try - it's for a good mate and he's only just asked!!
PM me if anyone's got anything. Ta.

Hi, after 1 ticket for Liverpool at home anywhere in level 1, will collect pm me for details cheers Andy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.