Tickets - Man City vs Liverpool - Boxing day 26th of Dec

Hi fellow blues,just messed up this morning getting tickets online by delaying till 11am and then problems with logging in..as they were on general sale,now they SOLD OUT:/ any blues willing to help me to get my hands on 2 adult seated together would be much appreciated!CTID

Looking for 3tickets, ideally corporate. 2 adults 1 junior.

Left it late, normally a Christmas gift for my old fella.

Any help would be great.

Cheers blues.

Hi there new to this forum but am desperately trying to get hold of 4 tickets all together or if not 2 and 2 for Liverpool game although I know this is nothing short of a miracle. If not the palace game . Travelling from Canary islands for Christmas and would love to take my father whos too old to travel and is ex season ticket holder and my two kids. Would be an over 65 two afults and 14 year old.

Im after 2 tickets, 1 adults and 1 child`s together, will take 2 adults, please pm me if you can help.

Hello fellow blues. Really need 2 tickets for the Boxing Day game. Got a mate (big blue) over from Hong Kong for a stag do. Would appreciate it if anyone has 2 together spare, anywhere in the ground. Happy to transfer the money or pay cash. Will pick up no probs. PM me if you can help. Cheers.

After 4 together if poss if not two twos would be fine ,big ask I know!!!if any 1 can help me out pm me cheers

2 adult needed for the Boxing day game, ideally 3

I have my own season card seat in Tier 3 (324) but want to take my sons

Give me a shout if you have any come up

cheers

Steve Heywood

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.