Tickets not working

Has anyone who experienced this issue received a definite answer/solution yet? When I rang on the monday after the game I was told they were aware of the problem and would be in contact in due course. Heard nothing since, and with QPR only 3 days away, I assume they're won't be sending replacements out.

nonotoure said:
Has anyone who experienced this issue received a definite answer/solution yet? When I rang on the monday after the game I was told they were aware of the problem and would be in contact in due course. Heard nothing since, and with QPR only 3 days away, I assume they're won't be sending replacements out.

Mine is 18-21 and didn't work at entrance P. Strange thing is neither did my Dads, and he's slightly older :P Anyway, I got an email from City on Tuesday with an apology and stating that the issue has now been resolved! So fingers crossed for Saturday!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.