*TICKETS ON BM ARE FACE VALUE ONLY*

Re: word of warning - touts

For the love of christ lol - why don't we have a trusted seller link up, that list names so we know who to trust? ( for about the 50th time now of requesting one!)

Will pay face value + expenses pm if you've got a spare but keep the expenses reasonable, cheers!<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:15 pm --<br /><br />Will pay face value + expenses pm if you've got a spare but keep the expenses reasonable, cheers!

Yes you shameless twats face fucking value!
I have 2 tickets, they cost me £100, i am asking only this for them, but i must stress my lucky scarf needs to accompany these tickets, since it's my 'lucky' one. You will have to pay £300 for the scarf.

I have no tickets

Does anyone know if there is somewhere that we can access a list of the bar codes / serial numbers on SF tickets that were stolen?
I got a ticket from a friend yesterday and rang City this morning to check its authenticity, she told me that City wont check anyones tickets as we have been advised not to buy them from anyone but the box office. I asked her if there is anyway I can find out and she just said ''nope''. MASSIVE help! Thanks Guys!

hey guys
first time poster long time blue
if anyone has a spare ticket or ticket to sell i would love it, travelling down on megabus saturday with 12 others who have got tickets im the odd one out

please please pretty pretty please

your hoping

dazzerblue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.