*TICKETS ON BM ARE FACE VALUE ONLY*

still on the lookout for 1 ticket for wembley final if poss.

I missed out due to points/not being in cup scheme altho i attended all cup games incl the semi. Was also there in 99. And beyond desperate to be there again this w/end.

So deperate if u can help please pm me or ring/text me 07867 821898.

I got offered one the other day at £450 but refused it as too steep for me.

Please help me

im after one ticket for my pal, 'the captain'

he went the Neil Young final and the '76 league cup final.

cant help but think he has to be there, he missed out on a ticket

as he was 70 points short !!!

cheers lads.

Long shot just like everyone else on here looking for 5 tickets if possible, went to the semi, what an amazing day, going down on saturday with or without ticket with 12 others, 7 have tickets already.

Just looking on ebay to see if anyone had listed any and would you believe two people have 2 tickets each and both listing have bids on, one is at £2300 and the other £2150, same person bidding on both haha, me thinks someone trying to hinder the auction.

anyway ctid lets win the cup

Guys, know it's been done to death and that there is 100,000 blues out there trying to get a ticket but if there is any going over Lincolnshire way, please pm me. No. 1 son is working in the Caribbean but flying back Thurday so getting desperate. I've had the good years so will be passing mine to him (he's just had the crap) and I'll be in a pub but would love to see the blues at Wembley again if I can manage to get another. I'm off work at present so can collect fairly easily.
Good luck to all the other blues looking,

Still looking for 1 or even 2 tickets for Blues coming over from Cape Town, PM me if anybody has anything! Thx

Need a tkt, please pm me.

Can offer 3x specials tkt plus a Roger Waters tkt all for manchester, plus cash of course. Pppppleeeasse pm me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.